Sunday, September 21, 2008

January 18, 1931 - September 21, 2008



Ed's mother died this morning in her sleep. His brother called at 1:45 am to tell him.


Everyone at church was kind, and the priest remembered her especially in the prayers for the departed.


Ed remembers his mother as elegant and beautiful, and she was. I wish I could find a better picture, but this is the best I can do today (and the cute little boy is Ed). She was also a loyal wife, a loving mother, and a fond grandmother. Rest in peace, Minnie.

3 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

She was beautiful and elegant!

May Ed and your whole family be comforted at this time among all mourners, and may Minnie's memory be for a blessing when your mourning is finished.

Melora said...

Thank you, Elisheva!

Jules said...

I am sorry to hear about Ed's mom.

Please accept my condolences.

I will keep you both in my prayers.