Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Too Old to Arabesque

I went to Target today, and bought T. a new dress shirt and K. a dress and shoes for Easter. I’d offered T. new dress shoes, but he didn’t want them – he doesn’t want to wear any shoes but his flip flops. Anyway, I think he can still squeeze into his old ones, if I decide that’s a battle worth fighting (which I won’t). I also bought the cd of Disney songs which includes “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah,” a song K.’s dance class is dancing to in their upcoming recital. Her teacher suggested that it might help her learn the steps if she could practice to the music at home. After church tonight, she did a little dancing for me, and it was so cute. Then she insisted on making me attempt different dance positions, which was much less fun. I am too stiff and cumbersome to arabesque.

No comments: