Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm Doped Up, but My House Looks Respectable

The birds didn't take long after all to discover that the feeders are again full. Today the kids and I saw a pair of bluebirds, a tufted titmouse, a goldfinch, chickadees, and a whole bunch of robins. K. is sure that she recognized her old friend, Stucky (the chickadee. who got stuck.). It was very nice to have them back.

We missed church today because Ed wasn't feeling well, but I did get the the three sets of shutters on the first floor/driveway side of the house painted. I had to stand on the oil tank to get some of them, and teeter on a ladder to get others. I have no idea how I'm ever going to get the ones on the second floor painted. Now I only have two more first floor sets to go, though, which isn't bad (they should be done before Thanksgiving!), and I think our house looks much less seedy. Unfortunately, all the painting did my back in, and I had to take a whole muscle relaxant. I am now feeling very well, but awfully sleepy and muddled, so farewell for now!

No comments: