Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Unseasonably Delightful!

An announcer on the radio commented yesterday that our weather has been "unseasonably warm." Could anything be nicer in December? Today was just too beautiful for words, and certainly too beautiful to spend indoors doing school work! We knocked off at lunch time and went hiking with my parents. 

Katie is slow going up hills, and this was my view for the first half of the hike. Travis regaled my parents with explanations of Minecraft, Skrillex, Yahoo vs Bing, etc. 


By the time we got to the top I was carrying Katie's sweatshirt (Travis carries his own -- he is maturing nicely!). It was just beautiful!


 (angel ladders and everything!)

My mom. She is my mom, and I don't get to tell her what to do but..... don't stand so close to the edge, Mom!

No comments: