Wednesday, December 06, 2017

December


My sweet friend Barbara, who, among her many talents is a skilled hairdresser, came over to my parents' house and gave my mom a new haircut! Doesn't Mom look pretty? I think a little beauty pampering was just what she needed to cheer her up a bit.

And here's one from last week, with Kali & Mom napping together.

And just to show how crazy exciting things get around here, here's one from today...
(Note Kali's sneer!)

This morning we went to consult with a doctor who does palliative radiation, and he thinks a short course (a week or so) may help decrease Mom's pain. So, worth a try.
After the consultation Dad went off to spend the day volunteering at the greenhouse at Reynolda Gardens and Mom hung out with me. We watched a cooking sort of show and then I read "Understood Betsy."


Oh, and last Sunday was the Community Christmas Concert. It's an event I enjoy every year, and this year I'd mentioned wanting to go to Ed, but then all the bounce was gone from my bungee and I didn't feel up to it. But he said we should go anyway, so we did. And it was Exactly What I Needed. Just lovely. I'm so lucky to have Ed.





Happy December!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the kind of excitement that involves an easy chair and a fuzzy pet on the lap :) Glad you found a moment to recover bounce in your bungee.

Melora said...

Thank you, Carol. I've got a bit of the bounce back, so no complaints!

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام هى واحدة من ضمن شركات قمة الدقة والتى هى اسم وصفة فهى افضل من يطلق عليه هذا الاسم وهذا بفضل قدراتها الكبيرة فى القيام اعمال التنظيف العام للبيوت والمنازل والشقق حيث انها تقدم خدماتها التى تشغل بال العديد من العملاء والذين يبحثون عن شركات تنظيف بيوت بالدمام ويرغون فى التعاون مع ارخص شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام فاليكم اكبر شركة فى عالم التنظيف المنزلى والبيتى وهى شركة تطهير منازل بالدمام قمة الدقة
للاعتناء بنظافة السجاد :. احرصى سيدتى ان تزيلى البقع بمجرد وقوعها وهذا بمسحها بالماء والصابون واذا كانت البقع شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام