Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday

We had a priest visiting today at church who runs a mission for boys in Honduras. He gave a wonderful sermon about Jesus being the bridge between Heaven and Earth, and about the capacity of the terribly poor and damaged children he works with for joy and great generosity. I was sorry Ed didn't feel well enough to come this morning, because he missed a rare sermon.

We put up our "for sale" signs today after I thought I had changed our price on the internet, from what the saleswoman suggested to what we think is reasonable. It changed itself back to the higher price though, and I imagine the one person who would have bought our house, seeing our ad and dismissing it because of the price. Perhaps not, though, since the "counter" indicates that our ad has only been viewed five times, and I'm pretty sure we've been our only viewers. Hooray?

No comments: