Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday

We had a fair Monday, though someone, who shall remain nameless, dragged out a modest amount of math for an outrageous amount of time and messed up my schedule (the nerve!). We still got everything done. Both children recited "The Owl and the Pussycat" perfectly this morning, and I thought it would be fun to film them performing and put it on the blog. Ha! The camera brings out K.'s sillies, and it took Many takes, reminiscent of taking Christmas card pictures, to get a good movie. Then, of course, YouTube wouldn't let me load it because the file was too big. (It was two minutes.) The upside is that I am now Quite certain that they know the poem, and we can pick a new poem to learn.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I love your school room! And I love K.'s haircut. She looks older, I think. But still adorable! ;)