Sunday, January 27, 2008

Love, Your Affectionate but Perpetually Disorganized Daughter

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday.

Mommy,
Katie painted you this picture, which is, obviously, a portrait of you. (I'm assuming you are wearing fuzzy bedroom slippers, though you probably shouldn't really wear them out in the grass.) I was supposed to mail it so that it would come for your birthday, but I haven't actually mailed it at all. Yet. I will, though, as soon as I find the right size envelope and some heavy cardboard and figure out how many stamps to put on. But you can see what it looks like, anyway!

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Happy birthday, then!

And where do you find such lovely, fuzzy bedroom slippers. And the green grass to wear them on, in January, yet.

Melora, your kids are absolutely precious!

Emily said...

AWWWW!!!! That is so cute!!