Monday, December 14, 2009

The Mind Simply Boggles!

Something I forgot to mention yesterday because I baked all afternoon & my brain was completely fried, but Ed was approached after church yesterday with a new singing opportunity!  The gentleman who wants Ed to sing with him (some time in January or so) is very elderly and has been in and out of the hospital lately, plus we like him, so Ed didn't feel like he could say no.  But this is what he wants them to sing together, at church...

At first I thought he wanted them to sing during the service, but it turns out that it is for a coffee hour event.  Which is better but still really pretty awful.  Ed's only hope now is that the priest has the guts to tell this poor, sick old man "No."  I think he will.  I hope he will!  If not, I promise I'll have my camera ready!

No comments: