Friday, November 25, 2011

A Good Nosh!

...as Aunt Marge would say.  Very good!


My parents joined us for Thanksgiving dinner, and my mom made the pumpkin and pecan pies, and the stuffing.  I think that that is the ideal way to make a Thanksgiving meal, with everyone doing just part of the thing. We had a nice, restful morning, with Ed and the kids watching the Macy's parade on tv, and me Not watching the parade. What more could one ask?

My dad got the hang of Bananagrams and utterly trounced us in the after-meal games.  Good thing we love him so much!


Today we did school, but in a leisurely sort of way.
Katie made this nice diagram of the solar system...
 Travis read (he is enjoying Charles & Emma).
And we did math and some other stuff, but with a lighthearted attitude!

Travis took these pictures of the cats...



Aren't they cuddlesome?

No comments: