Monday, March 04, 2013

My Baby is Eleven

Sniff!

My sweet baby is growing up so fast! She's already planning her wedding, actually (but fortunately she's more interested in considering dresses than grooms!).



What better way to start the day than with presents?  Followed by a breakfast of cake and bacon (separate items. Her piano teacher misunderstood today, when Katie told her about this, and thought I'd made a bacon cake. As if!)

Harry loves ribbons!
 This was the most thrilling present -- an electronic drawing tablet (just like the one Travis has!), from my parents. It gets hooked up to the computer, but here she's just getting the feel of the thing!

Travis is really not a morning person.

And here, trying out the new poetry book! It is a good one!


Blowing out the candles! All eleven, in one (really big!) breath!




Happy birthday, my sweet, wonderful girl!

No comments: