Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

My parents and my brother and his crew came over this afternoon to celebrate Christmas Eve with us! Aren't they jolly?


We were even jollier after we opened Jeremy's gift to Ed and me -- Kraken Black Spiced Rum! It is yummy stuff! We drank it straight and in coffee, but after I posted a picture on Facebook I learned that what you are really supposed to do with it is make a cocktail called a Dark and Stormy. Which I am now eager to do, as soon as I can get hold of some ginger beer!

Here Kim is being initiated into Bananagrams. She is a good sport!


And after dinner Ed and the kids and I went up to church for the Christmas Eve service. It was lovely. (It looked even prettier once all the candles were lit, but I didn't want to take a picture then.)


No comments: