Saturday, June 27, 2015

And He's Back!

And today we picked him back up! Happy and undamaged.


 He had such a good time, in fact, that he didn't have time to read my second letter... sniff! ("Did you get my letters?" "Yeh, but I don't think I opened the second one." Moment of appalled silence on my end.) Still, once he started tell us about all the fun stuff he was up to (including that he'd brought a recording of a "song" he created -- electronic music, in the style of Skrillex, so not a Song, exactly, but it has a beat and you can dance to it! -- and it was played at both the camp dance and a camp rave, which was very gratifying) all week I quickly got over it. And, after all, he did sit down at some point and scrawl a note to us, and mail it, so we weren't entirely forgotten!



And yesterday Facebook was kind enough to post me this picture, from five years ago, so I include it for the sake of comparison.

While Trav was off having fun, we managed to amuse ourselves at home. Reading, mostly. We are like that. But Katie did have a friend over a couple times, and attended a fun program at the library. A pleasant, peaceful week.

No comments: