Monday, September 07, 2009

Silly Singing Socks



This was linked on the WTM board today, and I thought it was cute**.

We had a pretty nice Labor Day. We did do school, but I let the kids sleep late and we didn't do all our subjects. After lunch the kids went to play across the street for a while, and it wasn't long before I heard Travis yelling for help. I raced over, and he told me that Katie had crashed on her scooter. I could hear her crying, but it took me several agonizing minutes to find her. I was pretty breathless when I reached her, but was immediately relieved to find that her skull wasn't cracked, her teeth weren't smashed, and her limbs were unbroken. In fact, she was suffering (with Tremendous Drama) from a skinned palm and a skinned knee. We do not seem to be raising stoics.

**For some reason the video doesn't fit properly on my blog. The right side disappears. I think if you click on the video title I will take you to YouTube, where you can watch it without bits chopped off, and then you can go on to watch all the Other sock puppet songs. Where would we be without the internet?

No comments: